The Human Resources Assistant provides human resource, customer service and confidential and administrative support for a fast-paced, Human Resources Department.
The ideal Human Resources Assistant candidate will:
- Support recruitment activities (i.e. posting postings, scheduling interviews and securing candidate feedback)
- Assist with coordination of new-hire orientation
- Assist the HR Manager with major projects, Employee file audits, and job descriptions
- Complete audits and update information as necessary
- Maintains and updates personnel files
- Performs general clerical duties: filing, data entry,and scheduling