Well-established national electrical distributor and wire harness manufacturer for MRO and OEM industries seeks full-time, entry level or experienced Quality Control Technician.
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for conducting all quality assurance processes as directed by the Quality Lead. Duties include:
1. Perform inspections, maintain documentation, certify and control for materials and processes related to electrical assembly quality assurance on each harness.
2. Utilize various testing equipment, tools and systems to identify quality issues and to proactively correct problems.
3. Perform root cause analysis and report results to Quality Lead.
4. Support Manufacturing Division document control systems.
5. Assist in coordinating assigned quality assurance processes throughout all Manufacturing operations.
6. Assist with identifying and correcting TSC quality issues.
Compensation is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health, vision, and dental plans, life insurance and 401(k) programs